Why??? I mean, just why? Indian men want to know! Isn’t the groom an equally important part of the wedding? Then why are we mainly concerned about the bride’s outfits and not the man’s?
So, I have decided to dedicate this completely to all the men out there who are preparing for their wedding this year or next year or whenever it be. Guys take your hints from this and just nail the deal.
Okay, so you also have to partake in various rituals just like the bride, so let’s classify your looks according to the rituals and dress up perfectly for your big fat Indian Wedding.
Though it is a pre-wedding affair, it is equally important. Thus, you need to chalk out some really stylish outfits for this occasion. Choose your look from the options given below-
1. Bandhagala- You can never go wrong if you choose a bandhgala. Pair it up with a black kurta and white churidar pant. You’ll definitely be on the list of ‘best-dressed grooms’. If you want an elegant look, choose the classic off-white bandhgala to keep it subtle yet classic.
2. Traditional Pathani Suit- ‘Old is Gold’ as they say, traditional outfits can never take you wrong. Choose a color that goes with your complexion and I am sure it will make you stand out from the crowd.
3. Deep colored suiting- Leave the basic colors for a vibrant burgundy or marsala colored suit. This bright color will remain a statement and make you the star of the evening.
4. Velvet Vibe- Give yourself a royal touch by adding velvet to your attire. It could be a velvet jacket, waistcoat or even velvet pants! Velvet is no longer restricted to women, it has also become a part of men’s wardrobe.
5. Floral patterns- Embrace florals this wedding season. One of the most quirky and fun outfits for the groom on his engagement would be pairing up a floral printed sherwani along with a floral jacket. Choose your print matching your skin color and rock your engagement ceremony.
Gone are the days when grooms had very limited styling options to opt, for different wedding ceremonies. Now our designers have done a great job and we have plenty of designer outfits to choose from. Go through to know how you can accessorize your ‘haldi’ look.
If it’s your own wedding, then you should definitely try to go for yellow bandhgala as this will give you great look and make you shine out in all the guests. As it’s your day, the outfit should match the situation and feel making you look handsome and elegant.
You can also go for yellow sherwani with gold embroidery on pajama or dhoti pants; try playing with some color while pairing up yellow jacket to complete your look.
Accessories can make or break your look. Try brooches on sherwani or pagadi along with leather strap watches. carry a slim wallet. Depending on the type of embroidery, choose a gold or pearl neckwear. To give yourself an elegant look choose rings and cufflinks. Pocket squares are a must for Nehru Jackets, however, an option for sherwanis.
Choosing the right footwear can be a cumbersome task, choose a Chappal for your kurta, Mojaris for your Sherwani and Jootis for your Pathani. While pairing your Nehru Jacket or Bandhgala with a Kolhapuri.
Mehendi is not only special for women but for men as well. So, my dear men, you too need to dress up all stylish in kurta or kurta-waistcoat sets. Carefully choose bright colors as you don’t want to get mehendi stains on your clothes.
Floral prints are always in vogue. Choose floral prints or you can also go for quirky prints if you are confident enough to pull them up. What I mean is, Ranveer Singh can pull anything up but that doesn’t mean you too can. So, do not exaggerate with your experiments.
1. Breeches- Also known as ‘jodhpuri pants’ they date back to the 18th century. A short kurta with breeches can be the perfect pick for your sangeet.
2. Drapes- Indians are in love with drapes, not only women even men can experiment with drapes and bring a change in their boring look.
3. Nehru Jackets- Inspired from Jawaharlal Nehru himself, these jackets are sure to give you a shaped look. Pair them up with a kurta for your sangeet.
4. Embroidered Sherwani- Sherwanis are forever in fashion. A little embroidery on it will definitely uplift your look unless you exaggerated it. Opt for a sherwani embroidered on collars or sleeves.
5. Mandarin Collar- If you have a rounded body, choose bandhgalas and mandarin collars will give you a taller look.
For the big day, you need to choose a style different from others, be it in the color or the texture or the embroidery. you can go for embroidered wedding sherwanis that have 3 even 4 pieces, whichever the groom is comfortable in.
1. Dhoti Sherwani- The stunning Dhoti Sherwani with gracious colors and fine embroidery will definitely steal the heart of the onlookers.
2. Indo Western- If you want to go bit experimental, opt for Indo-Western outfits. You are sure to win hearts and admiration with your choice.
3. Pathani suit- Give your manish charm a boost with the traditional Pathani suit. Choose attractive colors, designs, and collars to look the best.
4. Jackets- Look suave and sophisticated with a classy jacket, choose a bright color to add an aristocratic look.
5. Sherwani- Try the age-old sherwani to get a royal impression on your bride. Choose intricate designs and stunning embroidery.
Phew! Finding out all the latest trending outfits for your pre, post and wedding ceremonies was a hard task guys. Hope you get a hint from this and impress your ladies.
P.s:- You’re welcome brother :)!